As we say goodbye to 2022, it’s also a great time to reflect back on what you learned this year. This is a great topic to share with the coaches that you have been reaching out to and give them some insight into your year. While you want to focus on the year ahead, take a few minutes to consider what you have learned this year and some of the ways you have grown as a student-athlete
- Did you learn any new skills?
- Have you developed better habits?
- Were you able to help others in need?
- What did you learn to appreciate more?
- What obstacles did you overcome?
- What we some of the highlights of the year?
Jot down a few of these and reflect on them as you begin to shift your sights on the new year!
Written by: Brandi Jackson, RecruitPKB College Consultant
For more information about college recruiting, please contact Brandi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment